Cal Tzedek: Progressive Jewish Bloggers Unite (With their friends and allies from all backgrounds)!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Progressive Jewish Bloggers Unite (With their friends and allies from all backgrounds)!

One of the very best Jewish Peace-with-Justice Blogs on the Internet belongs to Richard Silverstein. His writings are extensive and probing, and he has been an activist in these matters for over thirty years. Silverstein also wants to unite those bloggers with a similar vision of a just peace for Israelis and Palestinians. Thus, it is with great honor that I present (and accept a link from) the Israel-Palestine Peace Blog Directory, which Silverstein set up. He is also working with Andrew Schamess of semitism.net on an online discussion forum for Israeli-Palestinian Peace activists. I look forward to this.

-Ehud

Comments:
What an incredibly gracious thing to say about me & my blog! I feel so modest & humble hearing compliments like that. HOpe I don't let it go to my head & hope my work now & in future merits that high level of praise..

If your readers wish to nominate their blog or someone else's for inclusion in the I-P peace blog directory they can send me an e mail.

Keep up your good work here as well!
 
When did you guys re-do your web site? I think it is much clearer as to who you are. Now please dump that awful background.
 
Alright, Anonymous. I got rid of the background. It seemed cool at the time, but yeah, it was distracting at best. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
-Ehud
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?